.my grandfather died last night. by oaklungs
and i sat on the roof for three hours
and i felt
and i felt
and i wrote
and i wrote
i bit the night
and the night, it bit me back
and i cried
i am still feeling
i am still writing
i have made
i am letting
off it's leash
(i'm going to let my mind chew right through me)
1) Use your OCs.
2) You can add in one other DA’s OCs. But ask them first.
3) You have to use more than one OC in here.
4) You can intervene with your characters.
5) Do not skip any questions that are given.
6) Don’t change any of the questions that are given.
7) You can ad in one question to ask your OC/s. But you have to let the viewer know that.
8) tag 5 people
9) Have fun!
1. So who’s here today?Rin: Yo, how is everyone? I am Karin Sohma but you can call me Rin like everyone does.
2. So what is your age?Rin: I am 17. Going to be 18 in a few months.
3. What is your height?Rin: I am around 5foot 4.
4. When’s your birthday?Rin: October 13th
1. What is your favorite color?Rin: My favorite color is pink. I have loved that color since I was a little kid. But I also like other light pastel type of colors.
2. Favorite food?Rin: For me its spaghetti and meatballs. And the meatballs that Hasper makes is the best no mater what!
3. Favorite type of music? Song?Rin: Lullaby's are the type of music that I like the most. As for my favorite song...its called "Bram's lullaby" My birth parents would sing it to me until I would fall asleep. That was so many years ago. *gets a bit teary eyed for a moment*
4. Favorite animal?Rin: The fox squirrel. I have one as a pet her name is Midori. Oh and other small cute little animals too.
5. Favorite season?Rin: Spring and Summer. My reasons are the flowers are out. And that is when the days are longer and I don't have to put up with the night as much.
6. Favorite holiday?Rin: That would definitely have to New Years.
7. Favorite book?Rin: Oh my...That would be a very long list. But I do enjoy a good adventure type of story around a campfire with others.
8. Favorite hobbies?Rin: Well mine would have to reading history books for fun. I also like to collect seashells or other special small objects. Like pretty rocks and such.
9. Favorite place?Rin: Hmm...? I don't really have a favorite place. I like many places if that will answer your question.
10. Favorite plant?Rin: I love daisy's both blue and orange one's. Oh red lily's are very pretty too.
11. Favorite game?Rin: Freeze Tag is always a good one.
Now let’s get to the more serious questions.
1. How did you guys meet?Rin: Well I guess ill start off in who I met in order. I met Hasper when I was 11 years old. She found me in my ball of light and woke me up. And we have been together since then. Um...When I met Norrick f-for the first time. Was on the beach on the main Tiki Island, when I was on a short vacation with our crew mates. *Blushes a bright shade of red and looks down*
2. Do you have any bad memories? Name one.Rin: W-well most people do. I think I have some that are way to depressing to re-tell. *clenches her hands into fist for a moment before relaxing again*
3. Any embarrassing memories? Name one.Rin: Ha ha, there are a few that I have. Ill shear one that happened a when I was just a kid. It was when I was with Hass-sissy and we where up in the middle of the night...*Looks at Hasper. Hasper gives her a hard stare.*
4. Any moments that dramatized you?Rin: *looks down* I-if I talk about any of it. I think I might cry...I am sorry but I am going to have to pass on this one.
5. Do you have any good memories? Name one.Rin: I would say the good memories out weigh the bad for sure.
6. When you were a kid, what was your favorite thing you like to sleep with at night?Rin: Oh for sure an old photo of my birth parents and me together. It's all I have left of them. *Smiles a bit of a sad smile*
7. What was your first job?Rin: Being a body guard for The Estella ship and crew. I was given that role when I was 15.
1. What is your relationship with your parents?Rin: Well...I have had two sets of parents that took care of me. My birth parents were very loving and kind. I had a wonderful time with them even though it was not very long. I love them very much to this day. My second set of parents were Aunt Estel and Uncle Tom. Hasper's aunt and uncle by blood. I was so happy when they made me a part of their family. I love them very much too. For both sets they were very heart filling and loving relationships that I would never trade for any other.
2. Do you have any siblings or anyone that was like a sibling to you? If so, what is your relationship with them?Rin: I do not have any blood related siblings. But Hass-sissy is my sister figure ever since I first met her 6 years ago. Oh and I see one of my dear friends who is younger then me as a little sister figure too.
3. Do you have any kids? Grandkids? If so, what is your relationship with them? If not, would you like to have any in the future?Rin: Whoh! That's a bit to sudden to ask me such a thing. I-I mean don't get me wrong kids are nice and all but I am no where near nor ready for that topic.
4. Do you have any best friends? If so, how did you meet?Rin: I have more then one best friend. But ill say in order that I met. Hasper, and you know how we met already. Sakura Barrix I met her on The Barrix Honor. And Rebekah Masters I met on the same ship. But for me and her we did not get along at first.
5. Have any other friends you like to mention?Rin: Ah yes I do. Sakura, Rebekah, Karin, Lee, John, Takako, and the rest of our crew who are like family to me.
6. Any rivals/enemies?Rin: The Nightmares and a few other enemies that I will not name.
1. Are you heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual?Rin: I am straight.
2. Are you single?Rin: No m-my boyfriend is right...next to me *Blushes even more after saying that*
3. Do you have any past crushes? If so, name one.Rin: Um...D-d-dose Norrick still count?
4. Do you have a crush on someone right now? If so, describe them.Rin and Norrick: *look at each other lovingly*
5. What do you look for in a romantic partner?Rin and Norrick: *both look at each other again. And both say at the same time* The one in front of me.
6. What is your idea of a perfect date?Rin: A nice long walk and holding hands while eating ice cream. *smiles a big grin*
7. Are you a virgin?Rin: W-Why would you ask such a thing?!
8. How do you feel about sex?Rin: Don't ask me something like that!!
9. Do you have any turn-ons? Turn-offs?Rin: NO way! Dont go there.
10. In the bed, are you dominate or submissive?Rin: Okay now im going to kick this person's ASS!!
1. Are you religious, spiritual, both or neither? How important are these in your life?Rin: I am a bit spiritual but I don't really talk that much about it.
2. Do you have any moral codes you follow? How did it began?Rin: Live the best you can to over come what may come your way. My birth mother told me that.
3. What if someone’s beliefs that are different from yours? How do you deal with it?Rin: I accept anyone who has a different believe.
4. Do you have any prejudices (bad or good)? Have any reason for it?Rin: No I do not.
1. Are you rich, poor, or somewhere in between?Rin: I would have to say the middle class. But before I left my grandfathers home I would say a bit more of an upper class feel to it. But I was so young I don't really remember to much.
2. How do you normally spend your money?Rin: Very wisely. I only use it when I really need too.
3. Where did you live in the past and where do you live now?Rin: I have lived in a lot of places. The longest place that I lived in was on The Estella. That was for over 6 years. And now I live on the Barrix Honro.
4. Do you live with anyone right now?Rin: Yes with our friends on the Barrix Honor.
6. Do you enjoy it or do you hate it?Rin: I would say a love/hate tide with this one.
7. What is your daily routine?Rin: Working my butt off as the cabin girl but I have help from friends thank goodness.
8. Do you like it, content with it or dislike it?Rin: I can be a bit of a workaholic only when i feel I enjoy it. But other times its a bit silly.
1. If there’s any place you would like to go, where would it be?Rin: I have not been to see my grandfather who my family and I used to live with in so long. If I could id go see him in a heart beat.
2. How would you react if met your favorite celebrity?Rin: I dont have one.
1. Any last words for the audience before you go?Rin: Thank you for having us. And have a good day.
Name: Kendall |
Things that I enjoy in life: Spending time with the people who are important in my life. Like my family, boyfriend, and friends. And I see my friends and others I know like family. I love drawing and working on crocheting and a few other arts and crafts. I also enjoy my pets which are my cat nicknamed Squishy and not long ago my boyfriend has started calling her "The SquishyOne" named after The Spoony One aka Spoony. He is an on line reviewer and is pretty funny for what he does.
And my other pet is my dog Riley. Although I call him Riley Bear. Because he is such a big dog and has a lot of fur being part Newfuondland and all. But hes a big goof ball too. And a real sweet heart.